As we enroll dealers inactive companies will be removed from the dealer index, if you are listed and want to keep or enhance your listing please sign up for our free dealer membership.
Sign up today to add your locations and services to our database. MultiTrunk.Network is a community of dealers helping each other while driving customers to a dealers area based on location of services needed. A simple interface on our "SERVICE LOCATOR" tab enables customers to pinpoint services in a needed area.
We can also provide propagation surveys for your towers to share with customers to boost confidence in an area served.
Stand out from the crowd!
With a captive audience on
SERVICE COVERAGE MAPS
Find a radio service provider in your area, Use our map based locator to find the service you need, where you need it. Analog, digital and multi site trunked services are displayed on the map. Some dealers even include propagation maps on their info page to show you a real estimate of their service coverage.
Are you a company looking for advanced digital two way radio service in a new area or for a temporary contract? Use the MAP to easily determine which providers system will meet your coverage needs!
Are you in need of two way radio service, wide area SCADA and monitoring services, vehicle tracking, or any of the other services that are best provided by a communications dealer with tower locations throughout your home or project area?
MultiTrunk.Network will provide you with direct access to dealers based on the location of services needed. Why spend countless hours on the phone trying to find someone in the targeted area when you can just come on MultiTrunk.network and find one instantly?
Head over to the services locator page and find your location, you will then see icons on the map for providers tower sites in that area. Click on the providers icon and you will see the dealers information and services offered.
DO NOT SEE a dealer contact us for help, as our system listings grow.
When available we will also provide signal propagation studies so you can see the true signal levels for a targeted area.
Two way digital and analog radio service
Sales, Service and Rentals
Multiple site connected two way service
Trunked two way service
Remote data from tower sites
Remote SCADA and monitoring
RF Vehicle locator services
Your own system, or subscribe on a dealers
IDAS is Icom’s digital land mobile radio system using the NXDN™ common air interface. IDAS offers a complete system of handheld radios, mobile radios, repeaters, network interface/trunking controller, remote communicator and various accessories. IDAS is a complete digital solution that system owners and managers can grow into as their own time and budgets allow. Some of the features of an IDAS system are listed below:
Digital/analog mixed mode
- The IDAS radio can receive both analog mode and IDAS conventional mode signals on a single channel and automatically selects the received mode to reply to the received call, while the talk back timer remains. It’s a smart way to grow into digital radio at your own pace, as your budget and comfort allow.
- The IDAS radio allows you to call individual or group users. The radio automatically sends own ID number when the PTT button is held down. The alias name or individual/group ID is displayed on the LCD*1 while receiving a message allowing the radio user to identify who is calling.
Emergency call functions
- When the emergency button is pushed, an emergency signal will be automatically sent to the dispatcher or another radio. Other emergency features are a man down feature and a lone worker function, available for automated emergency calls (in digital and analog modes). A remote radio monitor function allows the dispatcher to turn on the PTT button from a remote location and transmit anything the microphone hears for a preprogrammed time period.
Status message and short data message
- Also, the radio user can request another IDAS radio to send their status and receive it. Up to 100-character of short data message can be sent and received. Up to 100 status conditions can be set and sent with voice call.
- When used with the optional GPS speaker microphone for the handheld IDAS radio or an external GPS receiver for the mobile IDAS radio, the IDAS radio can transmit accurate position data for use with vehicle management applications.
Radio kill, stun and revive
- The radio kill function disables a lost or stolen radio over the air, eliminating security threats from undesired listeners. When the radio stun command is received, all functions will be temporary locked out until the revive command is received or the user password is entered.
Digital voice scrambler
- When secure communication is required, the IDAS system provides a digital voice scrambler using a 15-bit key (about 32,000 codes) as standard. This is added security to the digital modulation/demodulation.
- Radio check function allows you to verify if another radio is within communication range
- Call log displays the received call history
- Call alert function notifies the receiving party that a call is coming by using a beep sound and blinking icon
- RAN (Radio Access Number) code for digital code squelch
- IDAS radio can decode the received ID and show group ID, unit ID or alias name on the display even when turned on during a conversation